- Apply disinfectant to the palm of your hand, cover the entire surface of your hands and rub 3-5 ml onto clean, dry skin (disinfecting hands, feet – especially between the fingers, around the nails). It can also be sprayed onto the skin. The product dries out in 3-5 minutes on the skin.
- Spacechem Sanitisers are Alcohol based. Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizers out of children’s reach. Teach them how to apply the sanitizer and monitor its use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open ﬂames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Dispose of contents/container to accordance with national regulations.
- Do not use on mouth and eyes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose immediately after using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, as it can cause irritation.
- Hand sanitizers recommended to protect against COVID-19 are alcohol-based and therefore can be flammable. Do not use before handling fire or cooking.
- Under no circumstance, drink or let children swallow an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. It can be poisonous.
- Remember that washing your hands with soap and water is also effective against COVID-19.
Read World Health Organisation information: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Work safety instructions:
Warning. Flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Keep container tightly closed.
Packing and Storage:
Packaged in bottles of 0,5 and 1 l, 5 l polymer containers. Stored in a dry, clean and protected from direct sunlight and heat area. Shelf life – 24 months from production date.