- Apply disinfectant to the palm of your hand, cover the entire surface of your hands and rub 3-5 ml onto clean, dry skin (disinfecting hands, feet – especially between the fingers, around the nails). It can also be sprayed onto the skin. The product dries out in 3-5 minutes on the skin.
- Spacechem Sanitisers are Alcohol based. Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizers out of children’s reach. Teach them how to apply the sanitizer and monitor its use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open ﬂames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Dispose of contents/container to accordance with national regulations.
- Do not use on mouth and eyes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose immediately after using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, as it can cause irritation.
- Hand sanitizers recommended to protect against COVID-19 are alcohol-based and therefore can be flammable. Do not use before handling fire or cooking.
- Under no circumstance, drink or let children swallow an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. It can be poisonous.
- Remember that washing your hands with soap and water is also effective against COVID-19.
Read World Health Organisation information: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Work safety instructions:
Warning. Flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Keep container tightly closed.
Packing and Storage:
Packaged in bottles of 0,5 and 1 l, 5 l polymer containers. Stored in a dry, clean and protected from direct sunlight and heat area. Shelf life – 24 months from production date.
(*) *Alcohol evaporates and other agents part of our products formulae typically do not stain surfaces in case of spillage. However, we cannot guarantee this will be the case for all types of surfaces and materials.